DR. CHRISTOPHER TURNER
Dr. Christopher Turner graduated with his doctorate in naturopathic medicine from the National College of Natural Medicine, in Portland, Oregon in 1986, and has been in private practice at the Winnipeg Naturopathic Clinic since. He is a licensed doctor with the Manitoba Naturopathic Association (MNA) and the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors (CAND).
During his time as a naturopathic doctor, Dr. Turner has served on and founded a number of boards in the profession:
- Canadian Naturopathic Association
- Manitoba Naturopathic Association, 1986-1998
- Naturopathic Physicians Licensing Examinations, 1987-2002
- Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine, 1993-1996
- Founders Club Member of Canadian Naturopathic Association
- Founders Club Member of American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Founders Club Member of Manitoba Naturopathic Association
Dr. Turner treats various conditions and utilizes the entire scope of practice granted to a naturopathic doctor in Manitoba. He works diligently with patients to determine the root cause of disease and identifies whether the cause is physiologic, biochemical, or environmental/experiential. His treatments help to balance the body, mind, and spirit. Dr. Turner strongly believes the success of any treatment is largely determined by the compliance of his patients.